Honestly I get tired of eating the same thing all the time.
When you’re not a big meat eater like me and all you eat is chicken then sometimes you just look at chicken and think NOPE.
Not gonna happen.
And since I’m trying to eat healthier and get my macros I am trying new foods and new recipes and this one is GOOD!
I honestly don’t know what to call it so when I made the recipe I called it “Rice Mess” so that’s what I’m sticking with.
Interested in this fast, but delicious, meal?
Well here we go –
This is for ONE serving. Double it for 2 people.. etc etc.
- One Cup White Rice (OR whatever rice you prefer)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4th Cup Fiesta Cheese (or whatever shredded cheese you like)
- 4 Pieces Cooked Bacon, ripped into pieces
- Lettuce, shredded
- (any other veggies you enjoy would also work perfectly in this meal but that’s up to you!)
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
-Cook rice to perfection and put it in a bowl or on a plate leaving a circle in the middle.
-Cook both eggs over easy and put them in the circle you’ve left open on the rice plate/bowl.
-Cover with Bacon, Lettuce, and Cheese.
-Add everything bagel seasoning to taste.
As you can see mine has lettuce and my husbands does not LOL!
But they’re both good either way.
It’s really simple, easy, and healthy and I like all of those things!
So there you have it – Rice Mess.
Easy, Simple, Tasty.
PIN THIS POST!